Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Venting.....

So, I know that my job is not that tough and I have been doing this job for almost the past 10 years, so I tend to think that I know how to do my FREAKEN job. I have this one client that I swear if he goes missing I would not mind in the least. Maybe I shouldn't say that, but really?? When you have been in four accidents and you think that your last case is my top priority let me just tell you now that it is not. I have 85 other clients that are just as important as you and calling me every day to bitch me out for something that is BEYOND MY FREAKEN control will not help matters. I do my job. I call the person. I call the person every day. I am not about to call the person 7 times a day and then spend what additional time I might have tracking someone else down to see if they could help me work on your stupid case. I feel that I have done everything to the best of my FREAKEN ability and I do not need you condescending voice to tell me that I need to work harder for you. LET ME TELL YOU......YOUR CASE IS NOT WORTH MY TIME!!!!

Thank you for letting me vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment