Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day.......

So a couple of years ago, our office was in the middle of this huge case and unfortunately for me I had a lot of work to do before going home. We were to have a couple attorneys on the other side was to come over to our office to look through boxes and boxes of documents and I was in charge of labeling them all. It happened to be St. Patrick's day on the day that I had to stay late. Luckily for me I didn't really have anything planned and wasn't feeling too sad to be staying at the office late, but what did my wandering eye appear.....but my lovely boss with two bottles of green beer and fish and chips for the both of us. Talk about how cool is that!!! We ate our dinner and drank our beer and finished labeling all the documents with a nice little warm glow.


This year was a little different......we didn't have any messy case or needy clients, so we were able to run out and have a nice enjoyable lunch at Bohemian Brewery. We had so much fun drinking our green beer (again)....................................


having a wonderful lunch of salad, soup, and an awesome grilled cheese (gourmet style).











After our wonderful lunch, it was back to work and signing up new clients. I am now beginning to love St. Patty's Day even if it is just for the wonderful green beer.

After work was all done though, it was time to go home and I had a fantastic surprise waiting for me for dinner. Dave had decided that he wanted to try and cook Corn Beef and Cabbage for dinner......




all I can say is after we had it on the table it was gone in 5 seconds (well, not really that long, but it felt that way) flat. It was so yummy and not greasy or anything. Harley kept asking for more and more and more.....





he even enjoyed the cabbage and had two big helpings of it. Dave kept asking us if it was good and we couldn't say anything until it was all gone because (1) our mouths were full (2) we kept shoveling it in (3) we were just enjoying it too much. Yes honey it was totally awesome!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment